Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Silly Bandz G! A fun song / rap about Silly Bands

Silly Bandz G! A fun song / rap about Silly Bands Tube. Duration : 2.35 Mins.


a song about how all real club wear silly bands. I rap about my collections Bandz stupid. all the different species and different colors. Goin out of my house bling is the illest band that I wear, are the most stupid that I run up and down my arm hurt so bad or I have different shapes and colors also said it would be lame all theyr fake knows a real gangster is stupid like a lot of bands that I like a milli Silly Silly Silly Silly band has throughout the country sweepinsilly band you put around your hand Silly Silly Silly bands on a cool and make immediate sillly Silly fool does not have a band? Then you're a fool my purple monkey fun, but my alligators as my favorite I do not wear this be the cause of the girls, this is the most precious diamonds or pearls I wear my gold star if I did something well and I wear my cowboy hat when I'm in the hood, if someone had my collection, I cried more foolish then Vie Bandz decimal places pi!Silly Silly Silly Silly sweepin Band Band Silly across the country, put his hand Silly Silly Silly bands provide a fresh and immediate sillly Silly band Silly you have one now? Then your a fool with bands of silly fun never ends Silly bands of my best friends I love that stupid band are my life, whether it is legally possible to make my wife id Silly Silly Silly Silly Silly band around the country band sweepin puts it, were are for use hand Silly Silly Silly bands, and...

Keywords: Silly, Bandz, bands, red, blue, green, yellow, funny, rap, song, collection, bling, illest, thug, band, land, hand, cool, fool, caleb, van, voorhis, nc, state, wolf, tv, stretchy, animal, cowboy, hat, yell, star, alligator, purple, monkeyc, crazy, seen, on, sing-a-long

No comments:

Post a Comment