Thursday, May 26, 2011

Silly bands: A Story of One Man's Addiction

Silly bands: A Story of One Man's Addiction Video Clips. Duration : 5.10 Mins.


to beat one of the latest "trends in school wrist bands that have recently been able to maintain their shape. Whether it's animals, letters, or just random objects. We decided to make a video / rap some mock them, and those containing 50 to wear on each wrist so funny and so the lyrics and music during the rap was done by us:) Music:.! Capra - Low-day lost R34LITY - Silly Lyrics Bandz TS: Silly band Silly bands are ah stupid stupid stupid band Silly band have some of my best friend BillyBands Bands Silly them in silent and cool bands bands stupid, something I Killy (vi) TC: Killy .... really .... by ... can your wearin them I havent seen many things on the wrist, but I think I have the JIST These things are for girls ya hear me OK? From hippos, rabbits are all pretty gay Chorus: Silly bands, wear em on the wrist bands and Silly ha-ands, give them a chance TS: There are fairies, dogs, and the letters that come from the alphabet or areI wear em to the zoo on my hands and I take em to come on my shoe and just be my friend hurt someone and exchanges with TC: I will not trade with you I do not want to be your friend We can stop this be me, this song I do not care is over the form or how to bend just hoping you'll drop this stupid trend Download the song here:

Keywords: silly bands, silly, bands, lost reality, lost, reality, lost r34lity, r34lity, awesome, animal bands, animals, random, rubber bands, trend, fashion, sony vegas, capra, low day, music video, rap, song

Tags : wholesale.com drill 18v interprizeshow.ajpedia hittachimagicwandattachments.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment