Sunday, June 26, 2011

The saddest premium cream and cheese ever!

The saddest premium cream and cheese ever! Tube. Duration : 2.63 Mins.


* READ DESCRIPTION! * It 'pretty self-explanatory. I worked on a video CreamxTailsxCosmo triangle when my mother called me to say, my aunt died. She had been ill for some time, but it was still difficult to hear. So I did this with the help of Dolly Parton Song: Me and little Andy, singing all the time my aunt when she was a child. In any case, is basically telling a story. Amy Rose is the narrator, and she is the one to explain what is happening. It reveals that on a stormyIn the winter night, a girl (Cream / Sandy) knocks at his door with a puppy (cheese / Andy) between the arms. She begs for food and a place to stay because his father is a drunkard and his mother ran away again. Amy ago, but the girl and her dog will spend together during the night. Very sad, but it also reminds me how close they are cream and cheese, you know. Anyway, hope you like! Amy: The main person singing Cream Song: Cheese Sandy: Andy Little

Tags: Amy, Rose, Cream, the, rabbit, Cheese, chao, tribute, sad, me, and, little, andy, dolly, parton

Thanks To : wholesale.com drill 18v supination running shoes Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment