Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Stupid bands: a history of dependence on a man

Stupid bands: a history of dependence on a man Tube. Duration : 5.10 Mins.


One of the latest "trends in school was hit recently bracelets that are able to maintain their shape. Whether it's animals, letters, or just random objects. We decided to make a video / rap and some funny ones that lead 50. ! to make fun of each wrist, and yes, the lyrics and the music during the rap was done by us:) Music: Goat - Day Low R34LITY LOST - Silly songs Bandz: TS: Bands Silly, Silly bands She is oh-so-stupid stupid stupid band bands have some of my best friend Billy SillyBands bands bands hung up and stupid stupid stupid cool band that I would receive some (U.S.) Killy TC: Killy .... really .... Come ... That your wearin them things on the wrist, I havent seen many but I think I have the jist These things are for girls ya feel good? From hippos, rabbits are all pretty gay Chorus: Silly em wear wrist bands and band-ands stupid, give them a chance TS: We do, dogs, and the letters that come from the alphabet or areZoo em I'm wearing on my hands and I put em to come on my shoe and just be my friend and ill trade you with some TC: I'm not going to trade with you I do not want to be your friend We can only stop to start the song at the end I do not care about the form or the manner in which the only hope that this trend will drag stupid round here to download songs:

Keywords: silly bands, silly, bands, lost reality, lost, reality, lost r34lity, r34lity, awesome, animal bands, animals, random, rubber bands, trend, fashion, sony vegas, capra, low day, music video, rap, song

Recommend : wholesale.com wholesale.com hitachimagicwandattachmentsinfo.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment